We are seeking an ambitious associate solicitor with between 2-5 years’ PQE to join our litigation department.
Required Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Be a qualified Solicitor (in Ireland) with at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience in a busy litigation team
- Have experience of working effectively as part of a team and individually
- Have experience drafting pleadings, liaising with counsel and management of case files to conclusion
- Have experience appearing before the Irish Courts, from the District Court up to the Supreme Court
- Self start attitude with the ability to generate new business on own initiative and with the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- IT – competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally experience of Evolve or a similar case management system.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients – have a good understanding of clients’ needs and an ability to meet their demands
- Be highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for work requirements and client needs
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise tasks and to consistently meet deadlines
- Have the ability to effectively manage internal and external client relationships
- Have a calm and measured approach to problem solving;
- Have a flexible positive attitude towards work
If you are interested in finding out more about us, please send CV with a short cover note in confidence to Office Manager: [email protected]
Lawyers – Applications Welcome
We are always excited to hear from ambitious lawyers who wish to grow their own practice within a strong and supportive team. If none of our specific job vacancies match your expertise or profile, please note that we are always on the look-out for talented solicitors. We are open to hiring if we see an interesting candidate with expertise complementary to our practice.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and we shall not retain your details for any longer than 12 months.